Thursday, February 23, 2012

Altoona is Moving up in the Crafting world

OMG!!! We went to Altoona today to get things for finishing the Kitchen renovation. And Altoona is yes, a very well stocked Crafting town, we have the usual Joanne Fabrics, AC Moore, Michael's.....NOW they Have a HOBBY LOBBY!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Hobby Lobby Carries Lizbeth thread!, they in fact have an entire display of tatting thread, tools, & books...Its Like a mini Handy Hands!

I was in despair because I wanted to start a project for a dear friend & Needed a ball of black Lizbeth...while Ordering from Handy Hands is always a pleasure I was wishing for a distributor close to home And Now I have one WHOO HOOO!


In other crafty Bits I also Hit Michael's "Clearence Section" and came home with Beads....There will be a few new sets of Tool Fobs in the makings..Maybe I'll Finally Get my Etsy Store opened :)


No comments:

Post a Comment